Serving NY, CT, Long Island & surrounding areas
Business Hours Monday Through Friday 8am to 5pm
"When Standard Just Doesn't Meet Your Standards"
* 105 Fairview Park Dr. Elmsford, NY 10523
* NEW - 7 Tradesmans Path Suite #8,
Bridgehampton, NY 11932
Our managment teams are monitoring situations very closely in attempt to make the best decisions for the health of our teams, customers and associates. We look forward to sharing updates on this page and thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Our management teams are in constant communication with all vendor partners to ensure we have the most up to date information. As of today:
• *UPDATED* - All United States manufacturing facilities (Weather Shield, Western Windows, Somerset Door and Column) are operating, manufacturing and shipping finished product. Trailers to Rockman for these vendors are arriving BUT we may experience delays – effected customers will be contacted directly asap.
• *UPDATED* - Travel for After Sales Service and Sales Reps for all vendor employees has been fully suspended until further notice minimum of 4/23/2020.
• *NEW* - Due to a Quebec government mandate LePage’s production facility will be closed until minimum 4/13/2020. They have limited operations during this time.
Friends - Our Response to COVID-19 (open letter to our email lists)
Here at Rockman we are committed to the safety of our customers, employees, families and friends. These are new times for everyone but we are steadfast on our mission to help keep construction projects moving forward. Along with abiding by the safety guidelines, below highlights a few things we are doing to help continue being the resource our customers and colleagues have relied on for years.
We didn't realize it until now, but we have been preparing for something like this with the systems and processes we've implemented over the last several years. We fully believe we are set up to continue operating at a high level.
• Remote Capabilities: Rockman is operating remotely except for the limited few people needed to handle logistics and critical trade operations. We armed all employees with powerful video conferencing tools that will ensure business moves forward as if it were in person meetings. Our phone lines are open and everyone has email access so please don't hesitate to let us know what you need in the coming weeks. We are working too.
• Our Team Approach Continues: the CRM system we implemented in 2019 allows us to stay completely interconnected on every project - Estimating, Inside Support and Order management work seamlessly with our Project Managers and Architectural Reps so every Proposal is as accurate as possible and order continue to arrive 100% correct without error.
• We are Suspending Credit Card Fees: The safest form of payment right now is with a Credit Card or wired funds - to encourage safe social distancing we are suspending all future credit card convenience fees listed on proposals and purchase orders.
• E-signature Capabilities: the safest method for approving purchase orders and signing contracts today is with E-signatures. We have been using this for a few years now so let our teams lead the way during the final stages of your order. We will be glad to show you the platforms we use - maybe it can help you for your business during these times.
• Monitoring our Vendors: our management teams are in constant communication with all vendor partners to ensure we have the most up to date information. As of right now:
• all manufacturing productions are operating without any interruptions.
• Factory Trailers to Rockman are arriving as scheduled.
• After Sales Service and Sales Rep travel for all vendor employees has been fully suspended for 30 days.
• If any of this changes we will continue to update effected customers asap.
• Customer Deliveries: At this moment all deliveries to customers are ON as scheduled. If this changes we will update impacted customers ASAP. We are honoring all requests to reschedule deliveries (payment terms remain intact) just contact your Project manager or Rockman representative
• Social Interactions. Social Distancing doesn't mean Socially Inactivity - We will be reaching out to all of our past, current and future customers over the course of the next few weeks via phone and emails to gauge the temperature of the local building professionals to see if we can identify more ways we can help. Follow us on Instagram as we gear up for the new normal and lets stay Socially Connected!
On behalf of everyone here at Rockman Windows & Doors, I thank you for your trust in us over the years and we will get through this together. Please feel free to contact any of us with any questions you may have.
Rockman Windows & Doors